1. True or False: If you wipe a surface and it does not stay wet for the contact time that has been indicated on the disinfectant product label, disinfection is NOT being achieved!
2. True or False: The amount of liquid being released on a surface and the saturation level of a wipe can be different depending on the type of wipe substrate.
3. True or False: Ebolavirus is caused by a non-enveloped virus and is less susceptible to disinfectants.
4. What HAI am I Riddle: The main symptoms I show are wounds or sores. I've been a problem in healthcare for 20 years or more. I can live in the nose and reside on the skin. And I cannot be killed with methicillin.
5. What HAI am I Riddle: I'm one of the worst of the GI infections. I cause diarrhea and vomiting projections. I'm a hard to kill virus found in healthcare and cruise. So you must be wary of the disinfectant you use.
6. Guess the bug!
7. What's on the inside of a clean nose?
A heartfelt thank you to all of the Infection Preventionists for the work you do in keeping us safe!